Thursday, July 9, 2009

Good Mornin Sunshine! I am loving the summer break! We took our trip to San Antonio and we had a lot of fun & alone time for Marcus and I. That area is so beautiful but hot hot hot. Sorry no pictures (forgot camera ). Parties, great family time with Danny, Becky, Rani, Ron, and Reese., riverwalk shopping, movie ( Hang Over ) funnyfunnyfunny a must see, had dinner with my brother and his family. Great Time!

4th of July at the lake was great! Good Food! Good Drink! Great Family!

This week I am staying home and getting organized with Steph's help. If you need to throw away 2 bags of trash out of the pantry, 2 trash bags out of the freezer, 4 trash bags of stuff out of the "catch all" closet. Call Steph she is the bomb and she loves to do it. We are also having a garage sale soon at Steph's. We are still looking forward for our trip to Amarillo.

1 comment: